106 replies to this topic

#101 mr-b

mr-b

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

In both the Belfast and Dublin shows, there was a very slight hiccup in several tracks, like some kind of master sync track had skipped a heartbeat (I've no idea what I'm talking about BTW!). But nothing like the mess posted above in Liverpool though!

Since I'm here now and no one seem to have posted anything in the review section I may as well mention that the sound in Belfast was excellent, much better than Dublin which was still pretty good. I was in the upper circle for both gigs.

We'll see how it is in Birmingham Symphony Hall tonight which supposedly has excellent acoustics. This time I'm in the stalls, and is my last Kraftwerk gig for this tour.

Any details on this 3D wall? I've not heard of that before. All I know is that the screen need a bit of extra ironing on one of the corners in both Dublin and Belfast!

#102 surfling

surfling

Philanthrop

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:14 PM

Any details on this 3D wall? I've not heard of that before. All I know is that the screen need a bit of extra ironing on one of the corners in both Dublin and Belfast!

last year in verona they used no projectors at all, the 3D images were shown straight from a very impressive and super sharp 3D video wall, with a lot more depth than the projections did achieve.

i hope they will use it for the duesseldorf show. it does make a big difference.

#103 matzh

matzh

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:26 PM

The Robots - Curtains are not working

#104 matzh

matzh

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

Boing Boom Tschak visuals on Home Computer

• TMM likes this

#105 TMM

TMM

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:00 PM

Falk has had a spate of these recently. New equipment might figure.

I just hope, he's not going to be releasing a book in the next few months:  'I was a Robot until Ralf didn't bother to upgrade me and now I'm playing the saxophone outside Dusseldorf Hauptbahnof'.

Lawsuit to follow.

#106 matzh

matzh

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:17 PM

"Unreleased song 2" (01:31:35)- Ralf's keyboard problems (out of tune). Very good audio quality. We can hear "Unreleased song or Luton" partly without keyboard :D

Edited by matzh, 07 October 2017 - 08:18 PM.

#107 matzh

matzh

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:24 PM

Crash at 2:00 :D 

Also some problems with visuals/lighting

At the beginning Ralf is pointing towards something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users