Photo

E C Go Go (buy and sell or change tickets)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Heimcomputer

Heimcomputer

Roboter

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Not long now... some of us at the front of the que are ordering some Pizzas to be delivered to the que!
  • bcass, Keep Werking and Christian Huant like this

#62 Heimcomputer

Heimcomputer

Roboter

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

I'm in, about 2 hours before the shutters coming up the que grew to about over 100 people from about 50.
  • Keep Werking likes this

#63 Christian Huant

Christian Huant

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

There is a little Kiosk not far from the queue selling coffees. If you meet a trustworthy person at the front of the queue, you get them to hold your place and you can gain some sustenance (and nip to the loo, which you will need to do at some point!).

Last night I pitched up at 20.20 and was 40-somethingth in the queue. I estimated well over 80 people by the time the shutters finally rolled up (late) at 21.20ish and a chance comment from a passing official in the know suggested they would all get in.

You are right to go early today as I imagine it will be busier for several reasons:

* People have the day off and are not tired after a long week of work

* Yesterday the local free paper Evening Standard put the Kraftwerk gigs as a must-see in its listings and said "returns only"

* Just found this link from yesterday afternoon - http://now-here-this...ftwerk-tickets/ So far this has been tweeted 14 times and had 118 Facebook likes - word is getting out

Now it's still only 14 re-tweets and 129 Facebook likes. It appears this is, luckily, not a very popular website! ;)

#64 Keep Werking

Keep Werking

Werker

• Administrators
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

I was outside the Tate this evening (about 5:30) .. was just seeing what was happening .. there was a queue of about 50 tops .. I think they would all get in ... when I left at about 6:40 .. that had more than doubled. 1st in the line had been there since about 2pm .. they had travelled and wanted to guarentee a place!
  • rasputin and Heimcomputer like this

#65 snout

snout

Schaufensterpuppen

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Interesting tweet this evening suggests the queuing system is back to normal (i.e. plenty available):

Barendina Smedley @fugitiveink

@FisunGuner The vintage men shouldn't have rushed - someone I know just got a return at 20.37, no queue, and plenty more available.

Might chance my arm late-ish tomorrow. Definitely want to see Thursday's show will so plan to be down in good time for that.
  • rasputin, Keep Werking and Heimcomputer like this

#66 Heimcomputer

Heimcomputer

Roboter

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Interesting tweet this evening suggests the queuing system is back to normal (i.e. plenty available):

Barendina Smedley @fugitiveink

@FisunGuner The vintage men shouldn't have rushed - someone I know just got a return at 20.37, no queue, and plenty more available.

Might chance my arm late-ish tomorrow. Definitely want to see Thursday's show will so plan to be down in good time for that.

If I had Thursday and Friday off I wouldn't have minded chancing Thursday as well, given its Valentines day, I'm single and unattached, but more importantly the final concert at Tate Modern and we would get to see

LA FORME
  • rasputin, Keep Werking and snout like this

#67 snout

snout

Schaufensterpuppen

• PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Got to the queue about 18.10 tonight and was 70th or so. As I was going in, another 70 behind me.

I think everyone got in. They still had two cash desks open at about half 8.
  • Keep Werking and Heimcomputer like this

#68 jamezdd73

jamezdd73

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

Hi all!

This particularly concerns anyone hoping to go to the shows in Sydney.

I have two extra tickets to the Autobahn show on Friday May 24th that I'm looking to sell.

I'll be selling them at the original price as determined by the Opera House, I'm certainly not looking to make a profit from them!

The tickets  are located in the Premium/Stalls section

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you're interested!

Thanks,

James  :)

• rasputin and Keep Werking like this

#69 Zombie_M

Zombie_M

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

Hello,

If anyone is looking to sell tickets to any of Kraftwerk's Sydney shows I would be keen to buy them. 

I applied for all eight shows and didn't get anything!

PM me.

Cheers,

Marcos.

#70 rasputin

rasputin

Coordinator

• Root Admin
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

Hello,

If anyone is looking to sell tickets to any of Kraftwerk's Sydney shows I would be keen to buy them. 

I applied for all eight shows and didn't get anything!

PM me.

Cheers,

Marcos.

Hi Marcos did you contact jamezdd73

#71 Zombie_M

Zombie_M

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hi Marcos did you contact jamezdd73

Sorry for the slow reply. 

Yes I did and am happy to say I am now going to Autobahn!! Big thanks to James!!

I'm still keen to get tickets to any of the other shows though.

Marcos.

• Heimcomputer likes this

#72 technopop

technopop

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

HI!

I have three tickets for Kraftwerk/Pet Shop Boys at Sonar in Barcelona this year if anyone is interested? Please PM me and let me know as soon as possible. Selling because me and my friends can no longer go  :( 

Cheers!

#73 technopop

technopop

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

HI!

I have three tickets for Kraftwerk/Pet Shop Boys at Sonar in Barcelona this year if anyone is interested? Please PM me and let me know as soon as possible. Selling because me and my friends can no longer go  :( 

Cheers!

#74 El Lissitzky

El Lissitzky

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:10 AM

Unfortunately, I am now unable to travel from England to Italy next week.

Consequently, if anyone is interested in buying a pair of excellent tickets to see Kraftwerk at
the Teatro dell'Opera in Florence/Firenze on Monday, 16th November 2015 please feel free to contact me.

#75 Eric Pease

Eric Pease

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:44 AM

Looking for Antwerp tickets for May 23rd. Would love 2 for myself and my wife. Thanks!

#76 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hi all, hope you're all well!?

Due to work commitments (I'm not angry - really I'm not.......I bloody well am....seething in fact.....), I'm unable to attend the Kraftwerk show in Dusseldorf on July 01st for the opening of the Tour de France. Soooooooooooooo, if anyone is interested or think they can go, I'm selling 2 tickets at face value 113.90 - both tickets were 56.95 - The tickets themselves were purchashed through the Kraftwerk link and the company they used was tickets.de www.concertteam.de based in NRW. The tickets are printouts as they were emailed to me once I validated the link. They have a QR code on both of them. They are standing tickets only as this is an open air event. Support band is AIR - Doors open at 5.00 PM. If you have any further questions or want to buy them, please PM me.

These are genuine tickets and I'm not here to waste anybody's time.

Many thanks,

Christian from The Man Machine.

#77 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:52 PM

Hi all,

As we are all skint having spent far too much money following Kraftwerk on tour since 2011 and recent purchases on boxsets etc.,  it was going to be a long shot for all of you lovely lot to go and spend even more on Kraftwerk tickets this last few weeks. Just to let you know, the tickets I had have now been sold to non ECF members. 

Best,

Christian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users