#1 staggboy

staggboy

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

http://www.fsk.de/as...asp?vvid=124345

Seen today on Facebook. Looks legit. This release certificate refers to DVDs but as someone points out, 24fps infers a BluRay release. Hopefully, there'll be both.

Edited by staggboy, 12 March 2017 - 10:01 AM.

• Keep Werking, melectric, brklingklang and 2 others like this

#2 staggboy

staggboy

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:41 AM

Intrigued, I roughly added up the lengths of the album retrospectives from various live recordings, using the longer versions where there was a choice (Autobahn, TdF, PoV). They add up to almost exactly to the timings given on the certificate.

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that the first disc contains all of Autobahn, Radio-Activity, Trans Europe Express and The Man-Machine, while the second has Computer World, Techno Pop and Tour De France, and also includes Planet Of Visions.

• Keep Werking, brklingklang, lamusica and 1 other like this

#3 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Here is the link to the official FSK website - in the search bar type 'Kraftwerk' (obviously) then, click on the link 'Kraftwerk 3 D - Der Katalog 12345678 (Konzert)' and exapnd the page - the listing refers to the material as Bluray:

https://www.spio-fsk...itid=491&tid=70

Edited by TMM, 12 March 2017 - 06:26 PM.

• Keep Werking, staggboy, brklingklang and 1 other like this

#4 slaught

slaught

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

i wonder if they throw out the duplicating tracks from No.7 ("The Mix") and still name it "12345678" - and where goes "Planet Der Visionen"? as the non-album track i'd put it for the outro/encore

#5 melectric

melectric

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

Fingers crossed!!

#6 kraftwerk.xf.cz

kraftwerk.xf.cz

Roboter

• Administrators
  • 280 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

i wonder if they throw out the duplicating tracks from No.7 ("The Mix") and still name it "12345678" - and where goes "Planet Der Visionen"? as the non-album track i'd put it for the outro/encore

Still I do not understand why is The Mix put into the group of regular studio albums... it is remixed compilation in a fact...

• brklingklang likes this

#7 The Robot

The Robot

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

Still I do not understand why is The Mix put into the group of regular studio albums... it is remixed compilation in a fact...

I know what you mean but IMHO I don't really agree. The Mix are tracks remade and not remixed. There's a difference and I much prefer Kraftwerks decision to remake the tracks instead of simply remixing them.

#8 bart_os

bart_os

Philanthrope

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

I know what you mean but IMHO I don't really agree. The Mix are tracks remade and not remixed. There's a difference and I much prefer Kraftwerks decision to remake the tracks instead of simply remixing them.

Using The Mix album, they are "cheating". They should have released one more album in the 80's or 90's to do the thing well. Nowadays I'm sure that Ralf regrets some decisions he made... :-)

#9 lamusica

lamusica

Roboter

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

I can see it now, Kraftwerk announces a new album and it is...a remix of all 8 of these albums!

• brklingklang, Third Kind and TMM like this

#10 brklingklang

brklingklang

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:30 AM

"Expected Release: May 26, 2017"

!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://itunes.apple...ue/id1228283734

• staggboy and TMM like this

#11 surfling

surfling

Philanthrop

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

plus a 9 LP or 8 CD version called "3-D Der Katalog"  :D

https://www.amazon.d...s=kraftwerk 3-d

amazon sells a lot of single mp3s already of the tracks.

Attached Files

Edited by surfling, 21 April 2017 - 11:18 AM.

• brklingklang and TMM like this

#12 neu-gier

neu-gier

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

http://www.warnermus...3-d-der-katalog

#13 neu-gier

neu-gier

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Just downloaded Die Roboter - get it and listen it with your headphones... New version! 

#14 bart_os

bart_os

Philanthrope

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

It´s on Amazon.co.uk as well, 8 cds or vinyls.

Edited by bart_os, 21 April 2017 - 01:20 PM.

• TMM likes this

#15 Tiberium

Tiberium

Schaufensterpuppen

• Super Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

Finally ...... http://www.superdelu...ts/#more-131120

Hope it doesn't get delayed or postponed because Ralf decides something doesn't look or sound quite right.  Leave it alone Ralf, go and watch some cycling.

#16 surfling

surfling

Philanthrop

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

from the german warner music newsletter:

Am 26. Mai 2017 veröffentlicht Warner Music/Parlophone die kompletten Kraftwerk-Meisterwerke 12345678 unter dem Namen 3-D Der Katalog“ in unterschiedlichen Konfigurationen auf Blu-Ray, DVD, Vinyl, CD und als Download.

Diese Dokumentation der spektakulären Multi-Media 3-D-Auftritte der Elektronik-Pioniere Kraftwerk in den führenden Kunstmuseen der Welt (Museum of Modern Art New York, Tate Modern London, Neue National Galerie Berlin und vielen anderen) aus den Jahren 2012 bis 2016 erscheint in höchster Bild- und Tonqualität mit atemberaubenden Hi Definition 3-D Visuals und State Of The Art-Audio mit Dolby Atmos Surround Sound.

3-D Der Katalog umfasst die acht klassischen Kraftwerk-Alben in chronologischer Reihenfolge: Autobahn (1974), Radio-Aktivität (1975), Trans Europa Express (1977), Die Mensch-Maschine (1978), Computerwelt (1981), Techno Pop (1986), The Mix (1991) und Tour De France (2003). Weltweit zeigten Publikum und Kritik fantastische Reaktionen und einhellige Begeisterung für die Multi-Media-Performances von Ralf Hütter, Henning Schmitz, Fritz Hilpert und Falk Grieffenhagen. 2014 erhielt Kraftwerk-Gründer und Komponist Ralf Hütter den Grammy Lifetime Award für sein Lebenswerk. Mehr Details zu den einzelnen Events und Formaten findet man in den Produktinformationen zu Kraftwerk 3-D Der Katalog.

Besonders hervorzuheben sind die beiden folgenden Box Sets:

* Die Deluxe Blu-Ray Box Set umfasst 4 Blu-Ray-Discs mit 3-D Aufnahmen aller Kraftwerk-Alben 12345678 und ein beeindruckendes 236-Seiten-Hardcover-Kunstbuch mit neuen und bislang unveröffentlichten elektronischen Bildern und Fotos.

* Das Deluxe Vinyl Box Set enthält alle 8 Kraftwerk-Alben als Vinyl-Longplayer (The Mix erscheint als Doppel-LP).

Kraftwerk haben in nunmehr fast fünf Jahrzehnten Musikgeschichte geschrieben und gelten als Urväter verschiedenster Musikrichtungen wie Electro, Hip Hop, Synthie Pop, Minimal und insbesondere Techno. Bereits seit den Anfängen in den frühen 1970er Jahren war das Multimedia-Projekt Kraftwerk mit den Entwicklungen modernster Technologien verbunden und hat den Soundtrack unseres Computer-Zeitalters vorausgeahnt und maßgeblich geprägt.

• TMM likes this

#17 Cyborg

Cyborg

Schaufensterpuppen

• Administrators
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

ridiculous

#18 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:31 PM

Fritz needs to pull his socks up... he's not yet added it to the Kraftwerk / Klingklang Konsum Produkt partition of the website. Come on Fritz........

#19 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

Thanks Fritz

http://www.kraftwerk...alogue mov.html

#20 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

Having listened briefly online, the sound mixes (albeit compressed and short snippets for the web) do sound pretty amazing, although I'm a little dubious about a '3-D Headphone mix'.

I just hope the disc set has the feature to view the concert with just the projections, like they did with the 3-D installations that ran concurrently with the concerts. Rolling Stone Magazine has eluded to it. As pretty as Ralf is, staring at him for 10 hours or so in a Spiderman suit might make me start to fast forward some sections.

Having read some articles, it does look and sound like it is going to be worth the wait - although it's the same content  ;) 

• Keep Werking likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users