62 replies to this topic

#61 surfling

surfling

Philanthrop

• Super Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:52 AM

What point is a new song or album now really, isn't that the purpose of the new generation of musicians.

Amen to that.

• lamusica likes this

#62 TMM

TMM

Vitamin

• Super Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is a nice souvenir. I've never done a festival show to see them purely because the experience wouldn't be the same. Yes, a book from either Ralf or others would be great. It would be nice for Ralf to publish his memoirs. Having seen them at the RAH on Friday and also watching them soundcheck (we saw them do Radioactivity - we shouldn't have been there and were asked to leave promptly once the RAH staff saw us), was an amazing experience.

Although it wasn't an album night, it was great nonetheless. Even Serge the FOH engineer was noddding his head along to it even though he's heard this stuff a million times. I had a feeling that this would be the last time they play the UK. Who knows.

• Keep Werking and lamusica like this

#63 Havocman

Havocman

Vitamin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:24 AM

Although it wasn't an album night, it was great nonetheless. Even Serge the FOH engineer was noddding his head along to it even though he's heard this stuff a million times. I had a feeling that this would be the last time they play the UK. Who knows.

I noticed that Serge was enjoying himself too! Good to see the band standing back and appreciating the other members' work during the solos in Music Non Stop as well. As for this being the last time they play the UK - I fear you are correct.

• Keep Werking, lamusica and TMM like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users